Ryan Heating & Air is aware of the predicament that is currently going on, which is why our team carefully follows the precautionary measures and guidelines set by the health authorities. We will remain open to take care of your HVAC needs despite the COVID-19 outbreak.
In these trying times, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril.
Rest assured that our heating and cooling services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent hand washing
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY!
We are fully prepared to continue serving your heating and cooling needs as we navigate through these trying times. We will keep on monitoring the situation and act quickly on the advice of our health authorities.
Thank you for your patience and your support!
Stay safe, Ryan’s community! We will get through this together!